Graphic Arts Printer Specialists
When it comes to finding the perfect Graphic Arts printer it's important to consider several key factors:
- Running costs. If you don't fix your cost per page then please be aware that the ISO toner yields will only be achieved when printing a typical A4 office document with only a small amount of toner coverage.
- Print speeds. Wide format inkjets can produce fantastic results but print speeds tend to be very slow on all but the very expensive production devices.
- Reliability. By spending just a few thousand pounds you'll most likely get a machine that can cope with a bit of hammering. However, it's important to choose a solution that offers you onsite support just in case the worst happens.
- Print quality. Ignore all the manufacturers own print quality claims, dpi, bit depth, etc. Get in touch with us, send in your own files and we'll print them off so you can see the results for yourself. Alternatively, scroll down and complete our print sample request form. If you still need convincing then get in touch and organise a demo.
- Media handling. It's no good buying a machine and then finding out that it won't handle your media. If you have specific requirements, get in touch and we'll organise for your stock to be tested prior to purchase.
- Colour control and other advanced features. If you're in a busy production environment you'll benefit from EFI's Fiery XF Server RIP along with a Photospectrometer for accurate colour reproduction, faster rendering times, page nesting to minimise paper waste and more.
To discuss your requirements with a graphics specialist, call us today on 0345 84 333 84.